5/28/09

What are some good activities for kindergarten children?

Tomorrow, I will be babysitting 2 kindergarteners who will not be in school. One has pink eye and the other does not. I am looking for activity suggestions that will keep the 2 boys separate. (in order to avoid spreading the infection) There is only so much coloring they can do and I’m not willing to set them in front of the TV all day. I’ve thought of a few activities, but I need more ideas. (coloring/painting, leaf rubbings, exercise, reading)

http://www.little-lambs.us/photos/kindergarten-enrich.jpg

One boy is a full head smaller than the other boy so anything physically competetive is out of the question. I would prefer them doing the same activities so there are fewer arguments. Also, with one child having an infection, I don’t want them touching food. Any other ideas? I have a ton of pony beads but I don’t know what to do with them. Maybe someone has some ideas about things you can make with pony beads?

No comments:

Post a Comment